I suggest you ...

Synchronize elements (waypoints & routes) between Web, iPhone & iPad

The ability to synchronize your created routes and waypoints between multiple devices in a single account. The desire comes from this:

My iPhone is the handiest device to have with me at the help. This is the device I use (with a GPS) for actual piloting.

However, as the screen is very small, it is a pain to do course/trip planning on it. I would rather be able to sit down at a laptop (via. web interface) or possibly on an iPad to get a large view of the charts, and do actual route planing. i.e. create and save the routes, waypoints etc.

I'd then like to be able to "sync up" my iPhone to obtain those routes/waypoints, and use them.

Obviously, to have a system by which a single "account" would share this info across multiple devices, Android tables, Android phones, iPads, iPhones and stuff created in your (very good) Web interface would obviously be ideal!

58 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Brad GoodmanBrad Goodman shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Scott MobleyScott Mobley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I feel the same way and would like to upload the waypoints on my computer and see the charts on my Mac. Please make it so we have all our info saved when we log into the app. We should be able to log in from anywhere and get our way points. Sucks every time I get a new phone I loose most of my waypoints.

• Noel PhilbrookNoel Philbrook commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can't even express how much I would like to have this option available since there seems to be no way to link my non-GPS tablet to the GPS on my phone. I have another navigation app that sets the GPS phone function as the location server and the tablet be the GPS client but it's not always a very fluid handshake, leaving gaps in the tracks.

Feedback and Knowledge Base