- Start creating a planned route by selecting the Flag icon on the main screen and then selecting "Create Route" from the menu.
2. You will see a blank chart screen. To begin placing waypoints for your routes, long press on the screen of your iPhone or iPad where you would like to place a waypoint until you see a green circle. Repeat this process, adding segments and waypoints until your trip is complete.
3. If you need to edit your route, you can move waypoints by pressing on any green dot and dragging it across the screen to your desired location. You can also add new waypoints mid-segment by pressing and holding a segment line until you see a new green waypoint dot.
4. Name the route so that you can easily find it in your saved routes list, and then tap "Save".
To find your saved route:
- Tap on the "Saved" tab at the bottom of the screen.
- Then tap on the route you would like to access.
3. Finally tap on the arrow in the upper-right hand corner of the screen to see your saved track's options list.
If you would like to delete a saved route, simply find it on the saved route list and swipe to the right. A delete button will appear, and once you tap that button, the route will be deleted.
On iPad, you can Edit a route by tapping the 'Edit' button that appears in the waypoint window on the map when a route is active.